Gaming News
  • News
  • Fifty was found sleeping in his bed this morning
  • BBQ Bacon was release from custody after smuggling bacon at a vegan party
  • X-Warlock is trying to sell his video card
  • creeping_judas was caught drinking budweiser last week as TMZ reports
  • Wolfe hasn't got his Xbox One yet

Our Picks

Top content from across the community, hand-picked by us.

Regardless of the drama that surrounds this game at the moment this is a day one purchase in our house. Sam is more excited for this game than Mario to the point where I'm thinking twice about even buying a Switch for the boys for Christmas. Anyone else getting this game? We're playing on XB1.

Or has the recent backlash changed your mind? I must say it was nice to see EA address this today and actually implement some positive changes.
  • 9 replies

Do you guys to download your games or the have a physical copy of it.

I like having a physical copy of it so I can always play when I want with it. By having it digitally I'm always scared that in the future if I wanted to play it and the company doesn't support or exist.
  • 6 replies

9.9/10 After 29 reviews over at N4G!

N4G - RATING WILL CHANGE WITH MORE REVIEWS

97/100 After 66 reviews on Meta Crtic!

Meta Critic - Score will change with the number of reviews

That is fantastic!! Now I wonder if somehow I can convince the wife that the Switch is for her and not for me, as she loves Mario!

• 1 reply

How Activision uses matchmaking tricks to sell in-game items. - via Rolling Stone.

Granted this is interesting technology but now we're to believe that matchmaking isn't fixed?
  • 4 replies

So the new fall update has rolled out for some of us at least. What do you think so far? Do you like it?

My only issue is that to find out your progress against your friends isn't as easy to get to as it was in the past, but other than that I like it!

https://majornelson.com/2017/10/16/new-fall-update-for-xbox-one-starting-to-roll-out-today/
  • 2 replies

Hey guys,

As you can see GamerDADS change a tiny bit over the last week. I'm really happy how the website is looking and how it's taking shape. I'll just enumerate what changes were made as of late.

new look with a rotating banner on the main page (showcase events, clubs, online deals)

added wallpapers for your pc or consoles

Added @X-Warlock to the team as an admin/web dev

New clubs for every console, (that will help to plan out events for our members)

We are also trying to work on creating an online store to sell, hoodies, t-shirts, mugs, etc.

We also want your input of streaming, we think it could be a great way to get our name out there but we need to plan events, a channel and maybe built like an online schedule so people can start following us.
  • 0 replies

Are you ready for hockey?
  • 3 replies

What is your favourite game of all time?
  • 6 replies

Figured this was worthy of its own thread after Sam and I were discussing it in another thread.

Do you have one? If so, what brand/model did you go with? Why did you choose what you did? How much did you pay?

I'm in the market, just in research mode right now. Looking to pull the trigger before fall when the Scorpio launches.
  • 30 replies

source: cbc.ca

I loved his voice, he had like 4 different tones, too bad to lose another one. I was a big fan of his music and band.

RIP Chester
  • 3 replies

Remember 25 years ago when the Super Nintendo was out on the market anyone from little to big could play video games. Do you think today the gaming industry isn't as flexbile as before where gaming (online not included) if dedicated for an older crowd? 

I remember playing Super Mario Wolrd on the super Nintendo at 4, didn't really get the concept before 6 or 7... what do you think is the right age to introduce videos games to our kids?
  • 11 replies

After two years of tortuous pay down of debt, we finally made it through to the other side, and decided to upgrade our vehicles. So this.....

• 3 replies

Between work, community, parenting, sleeping, gaming, etc, etc how does your day break down? Of a 24 hour day mine roughly breaks down as follows:

33% of a 24 hour day in bed

27% working

23% focused on the kids (feeding & watering, getting them to school or just doing stuff)

17% "me" time where there's no kids

I'm curious to know how this compares to you folk.

• 17 replies

Wanted to hop in this thread and suggest the show The Crashing.

It won't be for everyone, but it's about a Christian-raised man who is trying to make it as a straight-edge comedian. He meets other comedians on the way and takes part in funny activities.

It really shows the struggles of coming up back in the industry. It's only eight episodes, but they're already filming season two.
  • 9 replies

I need a 50 inch (max size)

UHD HDR

120 refresh rate

Does it exist? 
  • 11 replies

So what are peoples thoughts on VR will it go the way of Kinect or is it the future.  I am an oculus rift with touch controllers owner and love it but really find most games are still very demo like.   Resident evil drops and don't pulls an exclusive for a year?!?!  Stupid on a market that's just starting, should be trying to encourage, meanwhile oculus has been trying to close down its infustruture every chance they get.

With Project Scorpio on the horizon I'm super hopeful they will embrace the rift and vive along with msvr.   Otherwise I think this market will die if everybody tries to lock down exclusives.
  • 14 replies