5 members have voted

1. 1. Are you grabbing Destiny 2?

• Yup - on Xbox One
    • Yup - On PS4
    • Yup - On PC
    • Maybe later
    • Nope

X-Warlock    15

Tried the Destiny 2 beta on Xbox this weekend, I'm officially jumping ship from PS4 to XB1 since it seems like the majority of players here are on that platform. Anyone else planning to grab the game at launch? Maybe we can start a small guild and plan some raids?

The demo sold me as well. Destiny 1, was a FPS that kept me entertained for a very long period of time, which not all FPS are able to do for me. As I suffer from Gaming Deficit Syndrome.

Fifty    24

I wasn't able to try the demo but day one purchase on XB1 for me. I'm by no means as hardcore as many of my friends but one of the top 5-10 games ever in terms of value for $$ for me.

lucwolfe    35

seems we will have a destiny club on this website, I might purchase this on the Xbox when I get one, it'll give me some chance to get to play with you guys, I didn't play the first one but if I get good multiplayer i'll be more then happy to play

Fifty    24

Is it just me or is anyone else really impressed in the jump in quality of graphics over OG Destiny? Admittedly I didn't watch much, if any, preview coverage before the game launched but damn the game looks really good.

I know there's been a lot of displeasure about a lack of announcement for HDR support on the XB1 platform but the amount of lighting in this game makes me pretty certain that XB1 will get HDR support. Heck, that alone would be reason enough to replay that starting mission.

X-Warlock    15

It's because the game isn't being hindered by last gen graphical limitations in the game engine since it's only released on current gen systems this time around. I'm fully expecting HDR support and 4k when the XB1X launches. 

• Like 1

Fifty    24
8 minutes ago, X-Warlock said:

It's because the game isn't being hindered by last gen graphical limitations in the game engine since it's only released on current gen systems this time around. 

That never even crossed my mind. Good point!

The Outcast    12
6 hours ago, Fifty said:

That never even crossed my mind. Good point!

I actually brought that up during a Q&A session during the review event I attended, and they tried to brush it off for some strange reason.

Bottomline, you know that by supporting the X360 and PS3, they were indeed hampered somewhat. 

Fifty    24

Yes. MS is skirting the Activision/Sony exclusivity on this one. Several sites had been reporting about this but I could only find it in the US. Nice to see its in Canada.

noodle    1
16 hours ago, lucwolfe said:

Seems pretty good to me, I'm thinking about it but also considering waiting for Black Friday. I'm wondering how far behind in Destiny I'll be if I wait 2 months.

Fifty    24
On 2017-09-08 at 11:40 AM, noodle said:

I'm wondering how far behind in Destiny I'll be if I wait 2 months.

I think you'll be okay. I restarted D1 from scratch almost a year after it was first launched and the cooperative natures of things allowed me to get shepherded through a lot of the stuff. Destiny has been that rare game where I don't mind playing with public folks.

X-Warlock    15
Fifty    24

Everyone still liking the game after a week or so?

I've only been able to play an hour or two every second day or so. Right now I'm at 20/205 or so. I haven't even finish the story mode yet. I've been going through each of the areas doing all the Adventures, hidden loot cashes and finding chests before moving on what I'm guessing are the final story missions.

The Outcast    12
10 hours ago, Fifty said:

Everyone still liking the game after a week or so?

I've only been able to play an hour or two every second day or so. Right now I'm at 20/205 or so. I haven't even finish the story mode yet. I've been going through each of the areas doing all the Adventures, hidden loot cashes and finding chests before moving on what I'm guessing are the final story missions.

Yeppers, still enjoying it. Having fun taking my brother in law thru higher level stuff so he can slowly grind up to the rest of us.  I have a Titan at 20/288 and a Warlock at 20/274.  I try to do somethilng everyday if I can.

Outtie