• Cyber-Monday Deals stats tonight at 9PM Eastearn time on most website
  • creeping_judas bought 3 games on Black Friday
  • Marty remortgage his house for a 4K tv and an Xbox One X
  • creeping_judas was caught drinking budweiser last week as TMZ reports
  • Wolfe purchased his Xbox One S with no game
  • Marty has filed for bankruptcy after going out on Black Friday
Sign in to follow this  
lucwolfe

What is your favourite game of all time?

Hey, folks, I open a nostalgic section to the forums since I think it became a new trend to play older and previous games. Starting with a topic to might have everyone attention or that anyone can actually answer. 

So as for myself, I remember playing a whole lot of Super Mario, Tetris, Donkey Kong Country and of course the biggest hockey game classic NHL '94.

What are your favourite retro games?

That would have to go to Gran Turismo 2 for me. I still remember playing the game like every other racer game out there and getting pissed off because I couldnt make corners because I wasnt breaking correctly. It took me some time to actually figure out the dynamics of the game, and then it was only after I started the career mode, where it taught you how to play the game did things click together for me. Been a sim racer fan since then!!

I didn't play a lot of video games growing up. It wasn't until the ps2 was a couple of years old before I really started to game. I was always really into hockey games though, I'd have to say that NHLPA Hockey was my favourite. Unlimited fighting and that was back when EA knew how to make a good hockey game.

For the newer consoles I'd say that the Gears Of War series is my all time favourite

• Like 1

I have to say my favorite game is Super Punch-Out! I still play it yearly, getting my muscle memory back,  trying to get all rounds perfect to get to the Special Circuit. Trying to complete the Special Circuit flawlessly, to get the special ending... Damn it, I might have to pick it up again over the weekend!

• Haha 1

My go to games are Sonic Adventure 2 for DreamCast (my 5 and 7 year old are playing it now a days), Gunstar Heroes, Brutal: Paws of Fury and Bio-Hazard Battle for Genesis

I was (and still am) very much a Sega kid!