• creeping_judas bought 3 games on Black Friday
  • Marty remortgage his house for a 4K tv and an Xbox One X
  • creeping_judas was caught drinking budweiser last week as TMZ reports
  • Wolfe purchased his Xbox One S with no game
  • Marty has filed for bankruptcy after going out on Black Friday
Sign in to follow this  
lucwolfe

What do you prefer?

Do you guys to download your games or the have a physical copy of it.

I like having a physical copy of it so I can always play when I want with it. By having it digitally I'm always scared that in the future if I wanted to play it and the company doesn't support or exist.

Digital. Also, if the game stops being supported your physical copy won't be supported either. 

I just don't delete anything and don't have to worry about games leaving the digital marketplace.

I've long been a proponent for physical copies of games, if anything because I felt like I had some equity in the title (read: trade value). More and more I'm finding I'm opting for digital now for a number of factors: convenience of buying from home, often you get earlier access to a game & its easier to manage having multiple consoles in the house.

3 hours ago, Fifty said:

I've long been a proponent for physical copies of games, if anything because I felt like I had some equity in the title (read: trade value). More and more I'm finding I'm opting for digital now for a number of factors: convenience of buying from home, often you get earlier access to a game & its easier to manage having multiple consoles in the house.

And don't forget! You don't have to get off your lazy ass to switch game disc's when you want to play something else if you go digital!

Another perk? Darn 3 year old kid can't eject the game or insert a new disc and interrupt whatever is being played!

2 hours ago, Fifty said:

Another perk? Darn 3 year old kid can't eject the game or insert a new disc and interrupt whatever is being played!

I keep that option in my 5 mins of daily exercise. ... that's how I stay slim.

• Haha 1