• Marty remortgage his house for a 4K tv and an Xbox One X
  • creeping_judas was caught drinking budweiser last week as TMZ reports
  • Wolfe purchased his Xbox One S with no game
  • Marty has filed for bankruptcy after going out on Black Friday
Sign in to follow this  
John Frost

Greetings!

Hey all,

My name is John, been a gamer since the NES days but have some memories of playing some Atari with my dad.

I am a Dad to 4 awesome kids who look like they will be hard core gamers, and I am a husband to a huge Zelda fan.

I am collecting as many retro systems as I can and have few left on my want list. I own about 250 physical copies of games throughout all the systems I own.

My love for collecting is part finding games from my childhood, seeing the sparkle in peoples eyes when I let them play the games from their childhood, appreciating the art and hard work put into the games and just the thrill of the hunt.

My favorite titles  / series are Sonic, Halo, Prince of Persia and Portal.

• Like 2

Welcome aboard John!

Very pleased you've joined us, your favs are solid choices.

Whats your oldest console you currently own?

I'm not getting any older then the NES, i'm currently missing a Sega Saturn and a Nintendo Nes. I'm a huge gaming fan that doesn't play all that much but would love to find time to do so.

Thanks for signing up!

16 hours ago, lucwolfe said:

Welcome aboard John!

Very pleased you've joined us, your favs are solid choices.

Whats your oldest console you currently own?

I'm not getting any older then the NES, i'm currently missing a Sega Saturn and a Nintendo Nes. I'm a huge gaming fan that doesn't play all that much but would love to find time to do so.

Thanks for signing up!

My current oldest system is a Coleco Gemini (Atari clone made during that time) and I have like a dozen games for it including Donkey Kong and Mrs. Pac Man. My current missing systems are the Sega CD, Sega Saturn, SNES original (I have the mini) and the newer Xbox One and PS4. Other systems I may not have listed were never available in my area so I have no interest (such as the Lynx or the Panasonic 3DO) 

14 hours ago, creeping judas said:

Welcome John! I started gaming on the original Atari Pong in 1978!

The memory I have playing with my dad was a bit of Pong but I recall he really liked some sort of tank game that was used the turning knob on the controller.